What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive manual on how to move and live in the Philippines
- Provides a fair and balanced view of living in the Philippine
- Helps you reduce the cost to start living in the Philippines
- Arms you with information to help keep you out of trouble
- Reveals the information you need to make the move happen
- A Comprehensive 212 page manual that continues to grow
- Reduces the time it takes to move to the Philippines
- Helps protect you from scammers
- Helps reduce your culture shock
- Living In Cebu: Comparison Cost
- Filipino are polite and formal
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Basic Expat Training Manual scores 74.16/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://expatmanual.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: expatmanual.com you’ll also be taken through to expatmanual.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)